Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does this process work?
- A: The process is very simple. Once we have a property under contract, you will be notified and given a period of time to decide if you would like purchase the property.
Q: Do you pay fair market value? Do you use an appraisal? How do you determine the price?
- A: Normally the value is determinned by comps within 1/2 mile and 90 days but can vary depending on the area.
Things they take into consideration include the condition of the home, cost of repairs that need to be made to the home, the current local market conditions, as well as the urgency of the situation.
Q: How much do you charge?
- A: There is no fee to the home seller for our service. We include our profits in the purchase price to the buyer.
Q: Do you only buy houses? Or will you buy commercial, apartments, condos, manufactured homes, etc?
- A: We do not concentrate solely on houses. We buy apartments, townhouses, condominiums, multi-units, beach property, office buildings, farms, land, or any structure that has land deeded to it such as a manufactured home or a mobile home.
Q: Who makes the repairs on the property?
- A: When you buy the property, you will make the repairs.
Q: How do I get started?
- A: Just complete the simple form found here. As discounted properties become available, you will be notified.